- Guided by the teachings of St. John Bosco and of the Catholic Church, Don Bosco Technical Institute offers a demanding college-prep high school curriculum supplemented by rigorous study of key technologies.
- The school develops young men of all faiths who are well prepared for college, well-positioned for career success in a technologically focused world, and motivated to lead lives of distinguished service.
- A central purpose of Bosco Tech is to provide religious ideals and principles to the young men who make up its student body.
- Don Bosco Technical Institute is open to students of all faiths and creeds but it is a religious school founded on the belief that human happiness in this life depends on love of and service to God and neighbor.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||461 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PasadenaGrades: 9-12 | 673 students
169 South Saint John Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
PasadenaGrades: 9-12 | 709 students
3880 E Sierra Madre Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
AnaheimGrades: 9-12 | 967 students
1952 West La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 734 students
1253 Bishops Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90012
PasadenaGrades: KG-12 | 859 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.