Servite High School
Servite High School Photo #3 - Servite's Trinity Corporation provides student leaders with real life work experiences in retail operations, food services, human resources and facilities support. It prepares our young men to enter the world as faith-filled working professionals.
Servite High School Photo #4 - Servite is a member of the California Interscholastic Federation and fields 13 sports.
Servite High School Photo #5 - At Servite, we understand boys. We appreciate their sense of humor, their energy, and their unique learning styles, and we believe that our dedicated, focused approach is critical to helping young men realize their full potential. Servite is a place where boys become men.
Servite High School Photo #6 - Servite High School develops leaders through a formation process informed by the Catholic faith and the charism of the Order of Friar Servants of Mary.
Servite High School Photo #7 - Servite's technology program aims to assist each student on his path towards academic greatness. For this reason we are introducing the Apple iPad at the freshman and sophomore levels. The sophomore class inaugurates Servite's first 2-to-1 technology program by having both a computer and an iPad.
- Servite High School is a Roman Catholic leadership preparatory school for young men, which welcomes qualified students of all religious, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- It is our goal and mission to provide a multifaceted and holistic educational experience which prepares students for post-secondary studies and responsible participation in the church and civic communities.
- We help our students to achieve excellence in a well-ordered and disciplined environment permeated by the Servite tradition of fraternity, service, and Marian spirituality.
- We assist each student in the full development of his gifts and talents through a challenging college preparatory academic program, athletic endeavors, and a well-rounded program of extracurricular activities.
- We help them to be a lived-faith community that awakens students and faculty to an inquiry into the meaning of their spiritual lives through religious studies, shared worship, campus ministry, and Christian Service programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||967 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||70 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||16 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 9 / Jan. 30|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,495|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Associate||Grace Masterson|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Future Business Leaders of America, Ice Hockey, Investor’s Club, Junior Statesmen of America, Key Club, National Honor Society, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Guitar, International Thespian Society, National Arts Honor Society, Theatre
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: 9-12 | 2075 students
1202 W Edinger Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714)754-7711 9.1 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 123 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)995-1800 1.4 1-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.