The Islamic Education School
- The Islamic Education School serves 81 students in grades Kindergarten-7 and is a member of the Islamic School League of America (ISLA).
- The student:teacher of The Islamic Education School is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Islamic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: K-6 | 179 students
1220 N State College Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714)533-6273 5.4 K-6
- Garden Grove Grades: PK-8 | 335 students
1 Al Rahman Plaza
Garden Grove, CA 92844
(714)531-1451 5.8 PK-8
- Irvine Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
1 Truman St
Irvine, CA 92620
(949)552-5411 15.3 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?