- Minaret Academy provides a unique opportunity for our preschool age students to prepare for the challenges of the rigorous elementary curriculum.
- Singapore math has brought the joy of learning into the classroom, enabling students to acquire important math skills in a fun way.
- The desire to become avid readers is instilled in children at a young age at our school.
- Students come to learn through the years that a book is their best friend.
- Today it is a reality that Minaret Academy has earned an opportunity to celebrate its success, reaching its goal in this short period, touching one life at a time.
- Our goal is to be the bright light for our students, illuminating the path as they move forward.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$550|
|Admissions Director||Mariam Saad|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irvine Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
1 Truman St
Irvine, CA 92620
(949)552-5411 9.8 PK-8
- Anaheim Grades: K-7 | 81 students
1136 N Brookhurst St
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)999-2810 5.4 K-7
- Garden Grove Grades: PK-8 | 335 students
1 Al Rahman Plaza
Garden Grove, CA 92844
(714)531-1451 5.2 PK-8