- Minaret Academy provides a unique opportunity for our preschool age students to prepare for the challenges of the rigorous elementary curriculum.
- Singapore math has brought the joy of learning into the classroom, enabling students to acquire important math skills in a fun way.
- The desire to become avid readers is instilled in children at a young age at our school.
- Students come to learn through the years that a book is their best friend.
- Today it is a reality that Minaret Academy has earned an opportunity to celebrate its success, reaching its goal in this short period, touching one life at a time.
- Our goal is to be the bright light for our students, illuminating the path as they move forward.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$550|
|Admissions Director||Mariam Saad|
People that viewed Minaret Academy also viewed these schools: New Horizon Elementary School - Irvine.