New Horizon Elementary School - Irvine
- New Horizon Elementary School, Irvine fosters a dedication to God through virtuous living in a progressive Islamic environment; and is committed to providing students with an excellent academic education and firm grounding in moral and ethical values.
- The vision is to develop in each student a positive identity as an American Muslim who is prepared intellectually, socially, emotionally, spiritually, and physically to succeed as leaders in tomorrow's world.
- The aim is to develop in each student a balanced character enriched with knowledge, inspired to excellence and committed to the betterment of family, community, and humanity.
- New Horizon School is committed to providing students with an excellent academic education and firm grounding in moral and ethical values.
- New Horizon School fosters a dedication to God through virtuous living in a progressive Islamic environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,800|
|Tuition Notes||per year|
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?