OUR VISION The Islamic Academy of Riverside (IAR) is dedicated to provide strong ethical values and morals while offering a high standard wide variety of academic curricula.
Students at IAR are taught to aspire, expect, and attain the highest levels of achievement.
Students are educated in the value of personal achievement and goals through becoming God-conscious leaders guided by justice, driven by ethics, empowered by knowledge, and supported by logic.
OUR MISSION We are committed to provide students with an excellent academic education while promoting Islamic virtues in our Islamic environment.
Our mission is also to provide a healthy environment for our students to grow intellectually, socially, and physically with the goal of achieving their maximum potential.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 127 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Classroom Dress Code
Khaki Pant and Green Shirt
Khaki Pant and Green Shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- HISTORY AND FACILITY
- Our school started as a full time school in the year 1995-1996 in a newly constructed facility. The school building is comprised of approximately 6,000 square feet of air conditioned classroom space, along with administrative offices, kitchen, cafeteria, a multipurpose hall and spacious playground.
- We have attracted and retained, well qualified and experienced teachers that create environments where students take ownership of their education to become lifelong leaders in accordance with Islam. Student to teacher ratio allows for continuous and productive interaction.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES CURRICULUM
- An integral part of our curriculum is the Arabic language and Islamic Studies. They are presented in a sequential, progressive manner beginning in preschool and proceeding through all grade levels.The Arabic curriculum includes reading, writing and grammar. Islamic study curriculum includes Qur'an (memorization as well as understanding), Hadith, Fiqh, Sirah, and Islamic history.Our Students participate in the daily Zuhr congregation "Jumaa" in the Masjid, and the school observes, commemorates and celebrates Eid festivities
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Islamic Academy Of Riverside?
The acceptance rate of Islamic Academy Of Riverside is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for Islamic Academy Of Riverside?
The application deadline for Islamic Academy Of Riverside is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Islamic Academy Of Riverside. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.