Islamic Academy Of Riverside
- Grades: Prekindergarten-11
- Enrollment: 76 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki Pant and Green Shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- HISTORY AND FACILITY
- Our school started as a full time school in the year 1995-1996 in a newly constructed facility. The school building is comprised of approximately 6,000 square feet of air conditioned classroom space, along with administrative offices, kitchen, cafeteria, a multipurpose hall and spacious playground.
- We have attracted and retained, well qualified and experienced teachers that create environments where students take ownership of their education to become lifelong leaders in accordance with Islam. Student to teacher ratio allows for continuous and productive interaction.
- ISLAMIC STUDIES CURRICULUM
- An integral part of our curriculum is the Arabic language and Islamic Studies. They are presented in a sequential, progressive manner beginning in preschool and proceeding through all grade levels.The Arabic curriculum includes reading, writing and grammar. Islamic study curriculum includes Qur’an (memorization as well as understanding), Hadith, Fiqh, Sirah, and Islamic history.Our Students participate in the daily Zuhr congregation “Jumaa” in the Masjid, and the school observes, commemorates and celebrates Eid festivities
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Islamic Academy Of Riverside?
The acceptance rate of Islamic Academy Of Riverside is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for Islamic Academy Of Riverside?
The application deadline for Islamic Academy Of Riverside is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Islamic Academy Of Riverside. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards