Crescent Academy International
Tel: (734) 729-1000
- Crescent Academy is an independent, Islamic school open to students of all cultures and backgrounds.
- The school is dedicated to serving the needs of those students and families who wish to take advantage of the opportunities offered by a private, Islamic education.
- The educational approach of Crescent Academy emphasizes the education of the total person.
- The school strives to educate young men and women who are well developed physically, emotionally, intellectually, morally, spiritually and socially.
- The school encourages students to explore and grow in their knowledge of themselves and the creations of Almighty God, hoping to inspire a generation of young men and women who are firmly in touch with themselves, their heritage as Muslims and their role and responsibilities in contemporary society.
- Students at Crescent Academy are considered very special young people, not because of who they are, but how they are.
- Integrity, honesty, industry, cooperation, enthusiasm, responsibility, appreciation, service, and faith are the principles that guide our endeavor.
Crescent Academy International places among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||483 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-12 | 265 students
2301 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734) 665-8882 14.2 PK-12
- Dearborn Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
19500 Ford Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 436-3300 10.6 PK-8
- Riverside Grades: PK-11 | 76 students
1038 W Linden St # B
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 682-1202 1915 PK-11
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.