Crescent Academy International
- Crescent Academy is an independent, Islamic school open to students of all cultures and backgrounds.
- The school is dedicated to serving the needs of those students and families who wish to take advantage of the opportunities offered by a private, Islamic education.
- The educational approach of Crescent Academy emphasizes the education of the total person.
- The school strives to educate young men and women who are well developed physically, emotionally, intellectually, morally, spiritually and socially.
- The school encourages students to explore and grow in their knowledge of themselves and the creations of Almighty God, hoping to inspire a generation of young men and women who are firmly in touch with themselves, their heritage as Muslims and their role and responsibilities in contemporary society.
- Students at Crescent Academy are considered very special young people, not because of who they are, but how they are.
- Integrity, honesty, industry, cooperation, enthusiasm, responsibility, appreciation, service, and faith are the principles that guide our endeavor.
Crescent Academy International places among the top 20% of private schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||483 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-12 | 222 students
2301 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)665-8882 14.2 PK-12
- Dearborn Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
19500 Ford Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313)436-3300 10.6 PK-8
- Riverside Grades: PK-11 | 76 students
1038 W Linden St # B
Riverside, CA 92507
(951)682-1202 1915 PK-11
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.