Real Life Nursery School
Tel: (734) 495-0833
- The Real Life Nursery School and Kindergarten offers a unique educational experience to the children in our care.
- Our school is part of the unique farm setting for which Real Life is known.
- There are no other schools in the surrounding areas which offer children such an expansive outdoor play area or access to a real farm where the children can benefit from "real life" hands-on experiences related to farm animals.
- The mission of the Real Life Nursery School is to value and support children, their families and our staff and to develop a program that helps build strong moral character and positive self esteem while providing for the individual development differences in all children is the mission of Real Life Nursery School and Kindergarten.
- The vision of the Real Life Nursery School is to provide the community with high quality and culturally sensitive child care services and to ensure the individual needs of the children in our care are met through developmentally appropriate practice by our caring and nurturing staff.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||371 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?