Fairmont Preparatory Academy
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 433 students
- Yearly Tuition: $26,630
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Decathlon, Agape Belize Cure Club, AI Research Club, American Red Cross Club, Anime Club, ASB, Big Brothers/Big Sisters Club, Biocycle, Chess Club, Children International, Coding Club, Comedy Club, Dance Club, Dream Foundation, Economics Club, FBLA, Film Club, Future Medical Professionals Club, Global Discussion Club, Hiking Club, Husky Howl, Interact Club, Junior Statesmen of America, Life Skills Club, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Marketing Club, Minecraft Club, Muslim Student Association, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, O.C. Cares, Ping Pong Club, Robotics, Sci-IY, Speech and Debate Team, Student Alliance Against the Mental Illness Stigma, UNICEF, Vietnamese Culture Club, We Art the People, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Gallery Club, CADD Band, Choir, Theater, Visual And Performing Arts Enrichment
- Fairmont Preparatory Academy was established in 1993, and over the years, our specialized programs have helped students to pave their own paths and prepare them for college and the careers they wish to pursue. Our exceptional group of educators helps to make sure each student receives the necessary attention and preparation he or she needs, and our commitment to excellence doesn't go unnoticed - Fairmont has been voted "Best Private School" in Orange County for seven consecutive years.
- At Fairmont Preparatory Academy our mission is clear; create
confident leaders and lifelong learners who will thrive in college,
and throughout their lives. We achieve this by:
- Creating individualized learning for students to pave their path toward success
- Providing specialized academics: Advanced Science and Engineering Program (ASEP), International Business Program (IBP), International Baccalaureate Programme (IB), Advanced Math, and 24 AP courses.
- Offering individualized college counseling beginning in 9th grade and continuing through 12th grade, with 6 counselors on staff.
- Providing access to opportunity; students may participate in a multitude of sports, activities and events
- Nurturing a vibrant and diverse campus that encourages acceptance and teaches empathy
- Today`s students must cultivate a wide-range of knowledge, experience, and real-world skills in order to compete in a rapidly-changing world. Fairmont Prep students build a solid academic and social foundation while at the same time developing strong character traits and cultural understanding.
Endorse Fairmont Preparatory Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards