Fairmont Preparatory Academy
- Fairmont Preparatory Academy has been voted best private high school in Orange County!
- Fairmont Preparatory Academy offers rigorous academics and a well-rounded curriculum.
- This includes our distinctive International Business Program, International Baccalaureate Diploma, Advanced Science and Engineering, Advanced Math, Visual and Performing Arts, Athletics, and much more.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||583 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||25 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, English Language and Composition, Environmental Science, Government and Politics: United States, Human Geography, Mandarin, Music Theory, Physics C: Electrical & Mechanical, Physics C: Mechanics, Psychology, Spanish Language, Statistics, Studio Art 2-D Design, Studio Art: Drawing, United States History, World History|
|Average SAT score||1154|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Decathlon, ASB, Debate, FBLA, Film Club, Habitat for Humanity, Key Club, Kidworks, Model United Nations, Physics Club, Red Cross Club, Robotics, The Dessert Club, UNICEF, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Fairmont Private Schools has been providing students in Orange County with a superior education since it was first opened by Kenneth W. Holt in 1955 at the site that is now the Historic Anaheim Campus. Fairmont has grown significantly since then - now with four campuses in Orange County and international programs in Asia - enriching the lives of thousands of families and opening doors for students to attend top colleges and universities.
- Fairmont Preparatory Academy was established in 1993, and over the years, our specialized programs have helped students to pave their own paths and prepare them for college and the careers they wish to pursue. Our exceptional group of educators helps to make sure each student receives the necessary attention and preparation he or she needs, and our commitment to excellence doesn`t go unnoticed - Fairmont Private Schools has been voted "Best Private School" in Orange County in Parenting OC`s Readers` Choice Awards for five consecutive years.
- We Provide Students with the Resources to Pave Their Paths To Success
- At Fairmont Preparatory Academy our mission is clear; create confident leaders and lifelong learners who will thrive in college, and throughout their lives. We achieve this by:
- Creating individualized learning for students to pave their path toward success.
- Specialized academics: Advanced Science and Engineering Program (ASEP), International Business Program (IBP), International Baccalaureate Programme (IB), Advanced Math, and 25 AP courses.
- Individualized college counseling beginning in 9th grade and continuing through 12th grade with 8 counselors on staff.
- Offering access to opportunity; students may participate in over 46 clubs, 15 varsity sports, and over 50 activities and events throughout the year that encourage them to stretch their minds.
- A vibrant and diverse campus that encourages acceptance and teaches empathy.
- Today`s students must cultivate a wide-range of knowledge, experience, and real-world skills in order to compete in a rapidly-changing world. Fairmont Prep students build a solid academic and social foundation while at the same time developing strong character traits and cultural understanding.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: 9-12 | 2152 students
1202 W Edinger Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714) 754-1175 9.3 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 119 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 995-1800 0.7 1-12
- Newport Coast Grades: 9-12 | 543 students
20402 Newport Coast Drive
Newport Coast, CA 92657
(949) 219-0100 19.4 9-12
- Irvine Grades: 9-12 | 879 students
12500 Sand Canyon Ave.
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 387-1199 16.5 9-12
One of the best school, great academics, good extra circulars, awesome team spirit and sports !
- Posted by Parent - Savdharia
Fairmont is the best private school in Orange County - in all disciplines! You get the best education in a safe environment that will last a lifetime...-OM-
- Posted by Teacher - OM
I would give this school a 5 star . It had everything my children need to build their knowledge thru academics as they are the only schools to offer IB STEM and AP classes with free after school help . Apart from the academics the number of electives , community service org, they also have very good sports teams and clubs. I feel my children are being rounded off to be great citizens because of the amazing support of teachers and staff .I moved 4 hours just so my kids could go to this school and I think its worth every penny ,time and energy after searching for a good well rounded HS. My oldest just graduated yesterday and there is nothing but pride. And gratitude to the school . Thanks fairmont . You are the best!
- Posted by Parent - sai