Victory Christian Schools
The purpose of Victory Christian School is to assist the parent in providing sound academic education, based on the firm foundation of the Word of God for the total child - spiritually, socially, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 106 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,300
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Victory Christian Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Victory offers a well-rounded education with weekly music classes, computer classes and PE in addition to the daily academic subjects of Language, Math, Spelling, History, Science, Health, and Geography. Each day class starts with a Bible lesson. We believe learning should be fun and concepts are taught and mastered using review games and incentives. Our teachers love teaching! Class sizes are small and our campus enjoys a family atmosphere.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Victory Christian Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.