The purpose of Victory Christian School is to assist the parent in providing sound academic education, based on the firm foundation of the Word of God for the total child - spiritually, socially, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 106 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,300
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Victory Christian Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 51%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- Victory offers a well-rounded education with weekly music classes, computer classes and PE in addition to the daily academic subjects of Language, Math, Spelling, History, Science, Health, and Geography. Each day class starts with a Bible lesson. We believe learning should be fun and concepts are taught and mastered using review games and incentives. Our teachers love teaching! Class sizes are small and our campus enjoys a family atmosphere.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Victory Christian Schools cost?
Victory Christian Schools's tuition is approximately $4,300 for private students.
What sports does Victory Christian Schools offer?
Victory Christian Schools offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Football and Volleyball.
What is Victory Christian Schools's ranking?
Victory Christian Schools ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Least expensive tuition and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Victory Christian Schools?
The application deadline for Victory Christian Schools is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Victory Christian Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.