Sage Hill School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 543 students
- Yearly Tuition: $42,510
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 15 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Academic Decathalon, Debate, Future Business Leaders of America, Junior Classical League (JCL), Mock Trial, Model United Nations, Publications, Sage Hill Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Sage Hill School`s commitment to academic excellence, outstanding college preparation, and a personal focus provides a transformative experience for our students. We inspire a love of learning in our students and the ability to use that knowledge creatively, compassionately, and courageously throughout their lives.
Situated on a beautiful thirty-acre, ocean-view campus in Newport Coast, California, Sage Hill School is Orange County`s premier non-profit, non-sectarian, independent college preparatory high school. Our small classes, rigorous academic program, and extensive educational opportunities beyond the traditional classroom engage our students` passions and teach them to be lifelong learners and innovative leaders.
- Our broad curriculum also includes more than 30 accelerated/AP courses in every discipline, advanced elective offerings and opportunities for independent research.
- Our average class size of 14 facilitates close relationships between students and our world-class faculty.
- Our 35:1 student-to-college-counselor ratio ensures that each student receives highly personalized guidance to find the best college fit.
- The 13,000 square foot Lisa Argyros and Family Science Center is designed to promote innovative teaching and learning in science.
- Our athletics program offers 20 interscholastic sports totaling 41 teams for students at all levels of competition. Facilities include Mondo turf field, baseball diamond, gymnasium, tennis courts and an aquatics center.
- Our state-of-the-art Studio at Sage Hill allows students to hone their crafts within seven different arts disciplines and offers exceptional space for student and professional performances.
- Our nationally-recognized Service Learning Program is fully integrated within our curriculum and allows students to leverage their classroom experience to benefit the community beyond Sage Hill.
- Our unique, year-end Spring at Sage program allows students to pursue their passions in intensive seminars, independent projects or through global travel.
- School accreditations: CAIS, NAIS, WASC, CASE.
Endorse Sage Hill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards