St Benedict School
- Saint Benedict School joins religious and lay Catholic educators with parents of our students to provide the best education possible.
- Our educational program combines the message of salvation in Jesus Christ with a rigorous academic curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
- Each student, with unique gifts, abilities and needs, is invited to strive towards holiness and to help build a community of faith, hope and love.
- They benefit from a school climate of security and mutual respect, experiencing a spirit of family with leadership, caring and affirmation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||526 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montebello Grades: PK-8 | 476 students
840 N Garfield Ave
Montebello, CA 90640
(323) 728-5435 1.6 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 272 students
1428 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90007
(323) 734-6441 10.5 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 200 students
2424 Whittier Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90023
(323) 263-3716 6.2 K-8
- Oceanside Grades: PK-8 | 294 students
515 Wisconsin Ave
Oceanside, CA 92054
(760) 722-7259 71 PK-8
- Pico Rivera Grades: NS-8 | 244 students
5401 Citronell Ave
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
(562) 942-7361 2 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?