St Benedict School
- Saint Benedict School joins religious and lay Catholic educators with parents of our students to provide the best education possible.
- Our educational program combines the message of salvation in Jesus Christ with a rigorous academic curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
- Each student, with unique gifts, abilities and needs, is invited to strive towards holiness and to help build a community of faith, hope and love.
- They benefit from a school climate of security and mutual respect, experiencing a spirit of family with leadership, caring and affirmation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||573 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MontebelloGrades: K-9 | 546 students
840 N Garfield Ave
Montebello, CA 90640
- Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 233 students
2424 Whittier Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90023
- Los AngelesGrades: KG-8 | 273 students
1428 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90007
- WhittierGrades: PK-6 | 398 students
11700 Maybrook Ave
Whittier, CA 90604
- WhittierGrades: KG-8 | 300 students
15700 Citrustree Rd
Whittier, CA 90603
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.