- Saint Benedict School joins religious and lay Catholic educators with parents of our students to provide the best education possible.
- Our educational program combines the message of salvation in Jesus Christ with a rigorous academic curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
- Each student, with unique gifts, abilities and needs, is invited to strive towards holiness and to help build a community of faith, hope and love.
- They benefit from a school climate of security and mutual respect, experiencing a spirit of family with leadership, caring and affirmation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||573 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pico RiveraGrades: KG-8 | 269 students
5401 Citronell Ave
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
WhittierGrades: KG-8 | 225 students
7218 Pickering Ave
Whittier, CA 90602
MontebelloGrades: K-9 | 546 students
840 N Garfield Ave
Montebello, CA 90640
Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 233 students
2424 Whittier Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90023
Los AngelesGrades: KG-8 | 273 students
1428 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90007
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.