School Of Santa Isabel
- The School of Santa Isabel is committed to the growth of every child.
- We believe in meeting the needs of all learners and working collaboratively to create young men and women of faith prepared to be successful in the 21st century.
- We work as a community of disciples bound together by the faith and hope in our future: the children.
School Of Santa Isabel places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||varied|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform and formal dress weekly)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available. Please inquire at school. High quality education is provided but assistance is also provided for those who qualify|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Silva|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Squash, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
- FATIH ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE BEING OF SERVICE TO OTHERS MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND TRANSFORMING OUR WORLD THROUGH EDUCATION AND LOVE
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montebello Grades: K-8 | 499 students
217 N 10th St
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)721-3348 6.2 K-8
- Simi Valley Grades: K-8 | 295 students
1325 Royal Avenue
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(805)526-5304 36.2 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.