School Of Santa Isabel
Tel: (323) 263-3716
- The School of Santa Isabel is committed to the growth of every child.
- We believe in meeting the needs of all learners and working collaboratively to create young men and women of faith prepared to be successful in the 21st century.
- We work as a community of disciples bound together by the faith and hope in our future: the children.
School Of Santa Isabel places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||varied|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform and formal dress weekly)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships are available. Please inquire at school. High quality education is provided but assistance is also provided for those who qualify|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Silva|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Squash, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
- FATIH ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE BEING OF SERVICE TO OTHERS MAKING A DIFFERENCE AND TRANSFORMING OUR WORLD THROUGH EDUCATION AND LOVE
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montebello Grades: K-8 | 526 students
217 N 10th St
Montebello, CA 90640
(323) 721-3348 6.2 K-8
- Simi Valley Grades: K-8 | 195 students
1325 Royal Avenue
Simi Valley, CA 93065
(323) 560-3376 36.2 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.