St Bruno Parish School
- At St. Bruno Catholic School we are committed to working in partnership with families for the total development of our children so that they may grow in wisdom, age, and grace, in the sight of God and the community.
- We, the community of St. Bruno Catholic School, believe that we share in the gospel mission to proclaim the goodness of God and in partnership with families, to assist in the total development of the children we teach so that they may grow in wisdom, age, and grace, in the sight of God and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whittier Grades: NS-8 | 267 students
11537 Grovedale Drive
Whittier, CA 90604
(562)694-1879 0.8 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 249 students
1428 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90007
(323)734-6441 18.2 K-8
- Montebello Grades: K-8 | 499 students
217 N 10th St
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)721-3348 8.4 K-8
- Oceanside Grades: K | 84 students
515 Wisconsin Ave
Oceanside, CA 92054
(760)722-7259 63 K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.