St Agnes School
- St. Agnes Parish School, being a community of faith, see our roles as educators as a shared ministry with parents to provide a solid education steeped in Gospel values.
- We are dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, psychological, and social development of the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 312 students
2333 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90007
(213)748-5367 1 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 742 students
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)461-3651 5.2 6-12
- Montebello Grades: K-8 | 499 students
217 N 10th St
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)721-3348 10.5 K-8
- Oceanside Grades: K | 84 students
515 Wisconsin Ave
Oceanside, CA 92054
(760)722-7259 78.7 K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.