St Agnes School
- St. Agnes Parish School, being a community of faith, see our roles as educators as a shared ministry with parents to provide a solid education steeped in Gospel values.
- We are dedicated to the spiritual, intellectual, psychological, and social development of the whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 312 students
2333 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90007
(213)748-5367 1 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 742 students
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)461-3651 5.2 6-12
- Montebello Grades: K-8 | 499 students
217 N 10th St
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)721-3348 10.5 K-8
- Oceanside Grades: K | 84 students
515 Wisconsin Ave
Oceanside, CA 92054
(760)722-7259 78.7 K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.