- Los Angeles First Preschool & Kindergarten was founded in 1989 with a mission to serve the community with affordable and high quality learning environment to foster children's physical, emotional, social and mental growth.
- Serving children from ages two to six. Our philosophy is based upon our belief that children move through stages of development based on their knowledge and experiences.
- Children's cognitive, linguistic, physical and social emotional learning occurs through their interactions with adults and peers and through the use of challenging materials.
- We believe that children must have a positive self-concept to become competent learners.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
InglewoodGrades: NS-PK | 71 students
1020 N Park Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90302
Los AngelesGrades: NS-K | 52 students
2727 S La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90016
Los AngelesGrades: NS-2 | 107 students
11312 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.