Los Angeles First Preschool Education Center, Inc.
- Los Angeles First Preschool & Kindergarten was founded in 1989 with a mission to serve the community with affordable and high quality learning environment to foster children's physical, emotional, social and mental growth.
- Serving children from ages two to six. Our philosophy is based upon our belief that children move through stages of development based on their knowledge and experiences. Children's cognitive, linguistic, physical and social emotional learning occurs through their interactions with adults and peers and through the use of challenging materials.
- We believe that children must have a positive self-concept to become competent learners.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$750|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$750|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-2 | 107 students
11312 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)391-6963 6.8 NS-2
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-1 | 65 students
2727 S La Brea Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90016
(323)932-0181 2.9 PK-1
- Inglewood Grades: NS-PK | 71 students
1020 N Park Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90302
(310)672-3777 4.9 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.