Bishop Conaty-our Lady Of Loretto High School
- It is our mission at Bishop Conaty-Our Lady of Loretto High School to provide a quality, affordable, Catholic education to daughters of the working and middle class in a Los Angles.
- This mission embodies the philosophy of the school, reflecting the dynamic life and history of the school.
- To meet the diverse interests, backgrounds, and talents of students, Bishop Conaty-Loretto High School provides a variety of course offerings to individualize the learning experience.
- At the same time, we help students meet the requirements for college admission or other types of professional preparation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Gabriel Grades: 9-12 | 254 students
254 S Santa Anita Ave
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626)282-3181 11.9 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 8-12 | 50 students
7120 Franklin Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323)876-0550 4.6 8-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 742 students
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)461-3651 4.1 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.