Bishop Conaty-our Lady Of Loretto High School
- It is our mission at Bishop Conaty-Our Lady of Loretto High School to provide a quality, affordable, Catholic education to daughters of the working and middle class in a Los Angles.
- This mission embodies the philosophy of the school, reflecting the dynamic life and history of the school.
- To meet the diverse interests, backgrounds, and talents of students, Bishop Conaty-Loretto High School provides a variety of course offerings to individualize the learning experience.
- At the same time, we help students meet the requirements for college admission or other types of professional preparation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Gabriel Grades: 9-12 | 254 students
254 S Santa Anita Ave
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626)282-3181 11.9 9-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 8-12 | 50 students
7120 Franklin Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323)876-0550 4.6 8-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 6-12 | 742 students
5515 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323)461-3651 4.1 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?