Aviva High School
- Aviva Family and Children's Services is a non-profit, multi-service agency serving the greater Los Angeles community.
- Aviva provides care and treatment to abandoned, neglected, abused and at-risk youth and their families.
- Services include residential treatment, community mental health services, family preservation, after-school care, special education and foster family placement.
- The mission of Aviva Family and Children's Services, founded in 1915 as Hamburger Home, is to provide professional help to emotionally distressed, abused and neglected adolescents, children at-risk and their families, to develop skills and strengths necessary to enhance their individual and family functioning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 276 students
2900 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(323)737-0012 4.6 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)776-1717 29 9-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.