Aviva High School
- Aviva Family and Children's Services is a non-profit, multi-service agency serving the greater Los Angeles community.
- Aviva provides care and treatment to abandoned, neglected, abused and at-risk youth and their families.
- Services include residential treatment, community mental health services, family preservation, after-school care, special education and foster family placement.
- The mission of Aviva Family and Children's Services, founded in 1915 as Hamburger Home, is to provide professional help to emotionally distressed, abused and neglected adolescents, children at-risk and their families, to develop skills and strengths necessary to enhance their individual and family functioning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 276 students
2900 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
(323)737-0012 4.6 9-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 126 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)776-1717 29 9-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.