Aviva High School
- Aviva Family and Children's Services is a non-profit, multi-service agency serving the greater Los Angeles community.
- Aviva provides care and treatment to abandoned, neglected, abused and at-risk youth and their families.
- Services include residential treatment, community mental health services, family preservation, after-school care, special education and foster family placement.
- The mission of Aviva Family and Children's Services, founded in 1915 as Hamburger Home, is to provide professional help to emotionally distressed, abused and neglected adolescents, children at-risk and their families, to develop skills and strengths necessary to enhance their individual and family functioning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 359 students
2900 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
- AnaheimGrades: 9-12 | 126 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
- Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 387 students
2911 N San Fernando Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90065
- Los AngelesGrades: 6-12 | 359 students
11725 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.