Aviva High School
- Aviva Family and Children's Services is a non-profit, multi-service agency serving the greater Los Angeles community.
- Aviva provides care and treatment to abandoned, neglected, abused and at-risk youth and their families.
- Services include residential treatment, community mental health services, family preservation, after-school care, special education and foster family placement.
- The mission of Aviva Family and Children's Services, founded in 1915 as Hamburger Home, is to provide professional help to emotionally distressed, abused and neglected adolescents, children at-risk and their families, to develop skills and strengths necessary to enhance their individual and family functioning.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 387 students
2911 N San Fernando Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Los AngelesGrades: 6-12 | 359 students
11725 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 359 students
2900 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006
AnaheimGrades: 9-12 | 190 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?