Brighton Hall School
5.00 (1 review)
- Brighon Hall is a unique grades 3-12, WASC-accredited and NAIS private school, founded in 1961 and designed for young professionals in entertainment and sports industries to experience social and close-knit community fulfillment while enrolled in a school that is flexible and sensitive to the rigors of their careers.
- BH curriculum is UC-Certified and meets California state A-G graduation requirements.
- We offer college and transitional planning. Most of our students go on to four-year universities such as UCLA, USC, LMU, Occidental, Pepperdine, NYU, UC Berkeley and Boston University.
- Within our shortened school day, we ensure that our students achieve a fundamental scope and sequence for college readiness.
- Our teachers organize activities that take students beyone the classroom, such as field trips, Spirit Week and our annual science fair.
Brighton Hall School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Educational Records Bureau
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English Literature, AP Psychology,|
|Average SAT score||1300|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,125|
|Tuition Notes||Elementary and Middle School tuition is less|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Angie Peiris|
|Admissions Associate||Melonie Magruder|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Art & Design, Band, Screenwriting
- Flexible Class Schedule
- Student Council
- Fun events: Halloween Dance, Holiday Party, Valentine's Dance, Prom etc
- Spring Performers' Showcase and more...
- Formal Graduation
- Field Trips
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Canada Flintridge Grades: 7-12 | 507 students
4543 Crown Ave
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
(818)790-1178 9.5 7-12
best school in the world love Annie Leblanc
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Annie
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.