St Finbar Parish School
- Saint Finbar School has been serving the Catholic Community of the Burbank and Glendale area since 1945.
- The school is located on the picturesque corner of Olive Ave and Keystone Street in Burbank.
- Our grades include early fives, kindergarten, and grades one through eight.
- In addition to the challenging academic standards of the Catholic curriculum, the school offers music, French, Spanish, physical education, computers, science lab, art and an elective period for the junior high.
- Our extracurricular activities include a full athletic program, student council, youth ministry, liturgical choir, newspaper, and yearbook.
- We offer day care from 6:45am to 6:00pm. Most of our graduates go on to private Catholic High School.
- St. Finbar School solve problems; think creatively and independently; follow your faith; interact with others; nurture your beliefs; brighten the world with your gifts; achieve your potential and respect self and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burbank Grades: K-8 | 311 students
3601 Scott Rd
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)504-4422 3.2 K-8
- Burbank Grades: NS-8 | 210 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
(818)842-5033 1.9 NS-8
- Davis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
27082 Patwin Road
Davis, CA 95616
(530)753-2623 357.3 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: PK-12 | 631 students
700 Kimlin Dr
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)244-8671 5.7 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?