St Finbar Parish School
- Saint Finbar School has been serving the Catholic Community of the Burbank and Glendale area since 1945.
- The school is located on the picturesque corner of Olive Ave and Keystone Street in Burbank.
- Our grades include early fives, kindergarten, and grades one through eight.
- In addition to the challenging academic standards of the Catholic curriculum, the school offers music, French, Spanish, physical education, computers, science lab, art and an elective period for the junior high.
- Our extracurricular activities include a full athletic program, student council, youth ministry, liturgical choir, newspaper, and yearbook.
- We offer day care from 6:45am to 6:00pm. Most of our graduates go on to private Catholic High School.
- St. Finbar School solve problems; think creatively and independently; follow your faith; interact with others; nurture your beliefs; brighten the world with your gifts; achieve your potential and respect self and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burbank Grades: K-8 | 311 students
3601 Scott Rd
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)504-4422 3.2 K-8
- Burbank Grades: NS-8 | 210 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
(818)842-5033 1.9 NS-8
- Davis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
27082 Patwin Road
Davis, CA 95616
(530)753-2623 357.3 PK-K
- Glendale Grades: PK-12 | 631 students
700 Kimlin Dr
Glendale, CA 91206
(818)244-8671 5.7 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.