- Saint Finbar School has been serving the Catholic Community of the Burbank and Glendale area since 1945.
- The school is located on the picturesque corner of Olive Ave and Keystone Street in Burbank.
- Our grades include early fives, kindergarten, and grades one through eight.
- In addition to the challenging academic standards of the Catholic curriculum, the school offers music, French, Spanish, physical education, computers, science lab, art and an elective period for the junior high.
- Our extracurricular activities include a full athletic program, student council, youth ministry, liturgical choir, newspaper, and yearbook.
- We offer day care from 6:45am to 6:00pm. Most of our graduates go on to private Catholic High School.
- St. Finbar School solve problems; think creatively and independently; follow your faith; interact with others; nurture your beliefs; brighten the world with your gifts; achieve your potential and respect self and others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||312 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 235 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
North HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 467 students
11919 Oxnard Street
North Hollywood, CA 91606
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 289 students
3601 Scott Rd
Burbank, CA 91504
Sun ValleyGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
7802 Vineland Avenue
Sun Valley, CA 91352
GlendaleGrades: K-12 | 631 students
700 Kimlin Dr
Glendale, CA 91206
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.