St Francis Xavier School
- It is the mission of St. Francis Xavier School to teach and share the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith and promote academic excellence through the total development of the child.
- We enlighten the mind and heart through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We present an integrated curriculum with a strong foundation in the development of basic skills.
- We promote personal responsibility and respect for ouselves and others through service.
- We celebrate the diversity in the religious and cultural heritages of our students.
- We instill the importance of developing a strong body as well as a sound mind.
- We encourage a love and appreciation of self-expression through exposure to the fine arts.
- In partnership with the parents, the acknowledged primary educators of their children, we guide each student to develop to his or her fullest potential, as a responsible citizen of the world, who is imbued with a strong set of moral values, a sense of service and a love of learning.
- We seek to discover each child's talents, interests and needs.
- We seek to foster and guide each child in all areas of human development: spiritual, intellectual, psychological, sociological, physical and aesthetic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 312 students
2120 W Olive Ave
Burbank, CA 91506
BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 235 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
MontroseGrades: 1-12 | 229 students
2361 Del Mar Rd.
Montrose, CA 91020
Sherman OaksGrades: PK-8 | 347 students
13368 Valleyheart Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
South PasadenaGrades: K-9 | 320 students
South Pasadena, CA 91030
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017