St. Francis Xavier School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 289 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- It is the mission of St. Francis Xavier School to teach and share the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith and promote academic excellence through the total development of the child. We enlighten the mind and heart through the teachings of Jesus Christ. We present an integrated curriculum with a strong foundation in the development of basic skills. We promote personal responsibility and respect for ouselves and others through service. We celebrate the diversity in the religious and cultural heritages of our students. We instill the importance of developing a strong body as well as a sound mind. We encourage a love and appreciation of self-expression through exposure to the fine arts. In partnership with the parents, the acknowledged primary educators of their children, we guide each student to develop to his or her fullest potential, as a responsible citizen of the world, who is imbued with a strong set of moral values, a sense of service and a love of learning. We seek to discover each child's talents, interests and needs. We seek to foster and guide each child in all areas of human development: spiritual, intellectual, psychological, sociological, physical and aesthetic.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Francis Xavier School's ranking?
St. Francis Xavier School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Francis Xavier School?
The application deadline for St. Francis Xavier School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Francis Xavier School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards