St Francis Xavier School
- It is the mission of St. Francis Xavier School to teach and share the traditions of the Roman Catholic faith and promote academic excellence through the total development of the child.
- We enlighten the mind and heart through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We present an integrated curriculum with a strong foundation in the development of basic skills.
- We promote personal responsibility and respect for ouselves and others through service.
- We celebrate the diversity in the religious and cultural heritages of our students.
- We instill the importance of developing a strong body as well as a sound mind.
- We encourage a love and appreciation of self-expression through exposure to the fine arts.
- In partnership with the parents, the acknowledged primary educators of their children, we guide each student to develop to his or her fullest potential, as a responsible citizen of the world, who is imbued with a strong set of moral values, a sense of service and a love of learning.
- We seek to discover each child's talents, interests and needs.
- We seek to foster and guide each child in all areas of human development: spiritual, intellectual, psychological, sociological, physical and aesthetic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 312 students
2120 W Olive Ave
Burbank, CA 91506
- BurbankGrades: KG-8 | 235 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
- MontroseGrades: 1-12 | 229 students
2361 Del Mar Rd.
Montrose, CA 91020
- Sherman OaksGrades: PK-8 | 347 students
13368 Valleyheart Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- South PasadenaGrades: K-9 | 320 students
South Pasadena, CA 91030
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.