The Neilson Academy
- The Neilson Academy is a licensed private school, specializing in the education of students who are actively pursuing their goals in life.
- The school is designed to help every student really GET an education.
- We know that students may need a number of approaches to accomplish their goals: specific study skills, individualized programs, one-on-one help, or special schedules. The Neilson Academy can provide that help.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Language-based or Mild Learning|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Bob Neilson|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-12 | 107 students
1317 N Crescent Heights Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323)822-7900 3.2 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: K-12 | 725 students
12201 Washington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)397-3134 10.3 K-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.