The Oaks School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (323) 850-3755
- The Oaks is located in the beautiful church building of The United Methodist Church in Hollywood.
- Although we are not affiliated with the church, we support a wide variety of religious beliefs and embrace the spiritual values brought to us by our diverse population.
- The wonderful architecture of the church adds a sense of history and warmth to our campus.
- Classrooms are large, most with beautiful stained-glass windows and high ceilings.
- The Oaks shares a parking lot with the church, allowing parents to walk with the children to their classrooms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310) 476-6421 8.4 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 180 students
6556 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(213) 388-3650 0.8 9-12
This learning environment, social atmosphere, and faculty made becoming a coder easy and wonderful.
- Posted by Parent - Nicole
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.