The Oaks School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Oaks is located in the beautiful church building of The United Methodist Church in Hollywood.
- Although we are not affiliated with the church, we support a wide variety of religious beliefs and embrace the spiritual values brought to us by our diverse population.
- The wonderful architecture of the church adds a sense of history and warmth to our campus.
- Classrooms are large, most with beautiful stained-glass windows and high ceilings.
- The Oaks shares a parking lot with the church, allowing parents to walk with the children to their classrooms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-6 | 532 students
563 N Alfred St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323)651-0707 2.6 NS-6
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-6421 8.4 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: 1-12 | 120 students
6556 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028 0.8 1-12
This learning environment, social atmosphere, and faculty made becoming a coder easy and wonderful.
- Posted by Parent - Nicole
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.