The Oaks School
- The Oaks is located in the beautiful church building of The United Methodist Church in Hollywood.
- Although we are not affiliated with the church, we support a wide variety of religious beliefs and embrace the spiritual values brought to us by our diverse population.
- The wonderful architecture of the church adds a sense of history and warmth to our campus.
- Classrooms are large, most with beautiful stained-glass windows and high ceilings.
- The Oaks shares a parking lot with the church, allowing parents to walk with the children to their classrooms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West HollywoodGrades: PK-6 | 531 students
563 N Alfred St
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1108 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
Santa MonicaGrades: K-6 | 46 students
1229 4th St
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 399 students
540 S Commonwealth Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90020
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017