Dubnoff Center For Child Development
- The Dubnoff School nurtures the potential in each child with developmental, emotional, and/or behavioral challenges.
- Dubnoff School specializes in providing integrated educational, clinical and vocational services so that these children and their families can lead more productive lives.
- Each child’s unique situation, needs and goals are paramount, we instill self-respect, self reliance and pride in every child.
- We support the family so that each child succeeds in school and in the community. Our staff is professional, dedicated and compassionate.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD;AUT;ED;ID;OHI|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Karla Uribe|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
9535 Aldea Avenue
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)701-7675 9.4 6-12
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 84 students
9650 Zelzah Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)739-5231 10.2 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.