Dubnoff Center For Child Development
Tel: (818) 893-4750
- The Dubnoff School nurtures the potential in each child with developmental, emotional, and/or behavioral challenges.
- Dubnoff School specializes in providing integrated educational, clinical and vocational services so that these children and their families can lead more productive lives.
- Each child’s unique situation, needs and goals are paramount, we instill self-respect, self reliance and pride in every child.
- We support the family so that each child succeeds in school and in the community. Our staff is professional, dedicated and compassionate.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD;AUT;ED;ID;OHI|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Karla Uribe|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
9535 Aldea Avenue
Northridge, CA 91325
(818) 701-7675 9.4 6-12
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 83 students
9650 Zelzah Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818) 739-5231 10.2 6-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.