Dubnoff Center For Child Development
- The Dubnoff School nurtures the potential in each child with developmental, emotional, and/or behavioral challenges.
- Dubnoff School specializes in providing integrated educational, clinical and vocational services so that these children and their families can lead more productive lives.
- Each child’s unique situation, needs and goals are paramount, we instill self-respect, self reliance and pride in every child.
- We support the family so that each child succeeds in school and in the community. Our staff is professional, dedicated and compassionate.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD;AUT;ED;ID;OHI|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Karla Uribe|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 20 students
9535 Aldea Avenue
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)701-7675 9.4 6-12
- Northridge Grades: 6-12 | 84 students
9650 Zelzah Ave
Northridge, CA 91325
(818)739-5231 10.2 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.