St Elisabeth School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of St. Elisabeth School is to provide quality Catholic education within a multicultural faith community.
- We are committed to the development of the students' full potential by instilling Christian values in a well-rounded educational program.
- In partnership with parents, the primary educators, we prepare the students to become productive Catholic citizens of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The mission of St. Elisabeth School is to provide quality Catholic education within a multicultural faith community. We are committed to the development of the students' full potential by instilling Christian values in a well-rounded educational program. In partnership with parents, the primary educators, we prepare the students to become productive Catholic citizens of the 21st century.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North HollywoodGrades: PK-K | 72 students
10512 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
- North HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 262 students
10626 Erwin St
North Hollywood, CA 91606
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-6 | 490 students
Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Van NuysGrades: K-6 | 335 students
13639 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91401
This school is wonderful. The teachers and staff are caring. They take pride in helping our kids to learn new and exciting things. Every teacher gets to know you, even if your child is not in their class yet! My children are thriving in this school.
- Posted by Parent - Steph
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.