St Elisabeth School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The mission of St. Elisabeth School is to provide quality Catholic education within a multicultural faith community.
- We are committed to the development of the students' full potential by instilling Christian values in a well-rounded educational program.
- In partnership with parents, the primary educators, we prepare the students to become productive Catholic citizens of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The mission of St. Elisabeth School is to provide quality Catholic education within a multicultural faith community. We are committed to the development of the students' full potential by instilling Christian values in a well-rounded educational program. In partnership with parents, the primary educators, we prepare the students to become productive Catholic citizens of the 21st century.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 75 students
10512 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818)760-4345 5.6 PK-K
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
10626 Erwin St
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818)761-7363 5.2 PK-8
- Panorama City Grades: K-8 | 610 students
14024 Community St
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818)892-3802 2.3 K-8
- Van Nuys Grades: K-12 | 242 students
13130 Burbank Blvd
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818)781-0360 2.3 K-12
My family loves this school. All the teachers are caring and get to know you and your kids. This really is a Catholic education, with the kids attending mass every Monday morning and emphasis on charity to the poor. The older kids look out for the younger ones. They have a great Science teacher who really gets the kids involved and excited about science. My kids were really inspired by their teacher to read more. It is a small school, less than 150 students, but that actually makes for a more personalized teacher to student ratio.
- Posted by Parent - Dee
This school is wonderful. The teachers and staff are caring. They take pride in helping our kids to learn new and exciting things. Every teacher gets to know you, even if your child is not in their class yet! My children are thriving in this school.
- Posted by Parent - Steph