- The mission of St. Elisabeth School is to provide quality Catholic education within a multicultural faith community.
- We are committed to the development of the students' full potential by instilling Christian values in a well-rounded educational program.
- In partnership with parents, the primary educators, we prepare the students to become productive Catholic citizens of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- The mission of St. Elisabeth School is to provide quality Catholic education within a multicultural faith community. We are committed to the development of the students' full potential by instilling Christian values in a well-rounded educational program. In partnership with parents, the primary educators, we prepare the students to become productive Catholic citizens of the 21st century.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North HollywoodGrades: PK-K | 72 students
10512 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
North HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 262 students
10626 Erwin St
North Hollywood, CA 91606
Los AngelesGrades: PK-6 | 490 students
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Van NuysGrades: K-6 | 335 students
13639 Victory Boulevard
Van Nuys, CA 91401
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
This school is wonderful. The teachers and staff are caring. They take pride in helping our kids to learn new and exciting things. Every teacher gets to know you, even if your child is not in their class yet! My children are thriving in this school.
- Posted by Parent - Steph
June 19, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
June 19, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
June 07, 2017
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.