St Patrick School
- St. Patrick School, a Catholic community centered in Jesus Christ, seeks to instill the Catholic belief which encourages the development of a loving, caring, Christian individual.
- We work in partnership with parents to prepare our students to become full, active members of the Church, to serve others, and to make a difference in the world.
- We are committed to the development of the whole person, to enable each child to become a morally responsible citizen, a competent, productive contributor to the work force, and a thinking, fulfilled individual in a diverse society.
- We, at St. Patrick School, seek to develop moral and spiritual individuals.
- We expect our students to embrace the importance and value of prayer, personal reflection, and the guidance of Christ's message.
- Our students learn to appreciate, understand, and internalize the Catholic faith.
- Our goal is to develop a solid base in life strategies in order for them to make healthy and courageous choices.
- St. Patrick School strives to provide a classroom environment that develops the whole child.
- Mastering academic standards and developing leadership, technological, and organizational skills is the immediate impetus behind all instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 75 students
10512 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818)760-4345 1.3 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.