St Patrick School
Tel: (818) 761-7363
- St. Patrick School, a Catholic community centered in Jesus Christ, seeks to instill the Catholic belief which encourages the development of a loving, caring, Christian individual.
- We work in partnership with parents to prepare our students to become full, active members of the Church, to serve others, and to make a difference in the world.
- We are committed to the development of the whole person, to enable each child to become a morally responsible citizen, a competent, productive contributor to the work force, and a thinking, fulfilled individual in a diverse society.
- We, at St. Patrick School, seek to develop moral and spiritual individuals.
- We expect our students to embrace the importance and value of prayer, personal reflection, and the guidance of Christ's message.
- Our students learn to appreciate, understand, and internalize the Catholic faith.
- Our goal is to develop a solid base in life strategies in order for them to make healthy and courageous choices.
- St. Patrick School strives to provide a classroom environment that develops the whole child.
- Mastering academic standards and developing leadership, technological, and organizational skills is the immediate impetus behind all instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 100 students
10512 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818) 760-4525 1.3 PK-K
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?