St. Andrew Catholic School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 240 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,665
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / Mar. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Andrew Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Decathlon, chess club, crafts, jazz hip hop dance, Robotics classes, spelling bee
Arts and Music Programs:
select children chorus
- Admissions Process
- Be a part of the St. Andrew School Family! Whether you are choosing the first school for your child or are considering a change, making the right educational choice for your child is a very important decision.
- We are delighted and pleased that you are considering St. Andrew School.We are proud of our long history in Pasadena. We strive to honor our past as we move forward in faith and in educational excellence for the children of our rich and diverse community.
- Classes fill quickly, and new families are strongly encouraged to register early. Students enrolling after a class becomes full and closes will be placed on a waiting list on a first come first served basis. Openings, if they occur, will be filled from the waiting list. St. Andrew Catholic School admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or nationality and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, athletic, or other school programs.
- In order to be admitted to our Preschool, the child must have reached his or her third birthday for the three-year-old program prior to September 1 of the respective academic year. In order to be admitted to our Transitional Kindergarten, the child must have reached his or her fourth birthday prior to September 1 of the respective academic year.Kindergarten admittance is dependent upon the child having reached his or her fifth birthday prior to September 1 of the respective academic year.
- Documents which are required for enrollment are:
- Completed Application Packet
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Current physical Form from doctor
- Baptismal Certificate
- Admission Assessment
- Application fee of $75
- if applicable Contact information for previous school
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Andrew Catholic School cost?
St. Andrew Catholic School's tuition is approximately $5,665 for private students and $1,750 for summer students.
Does St. Andrew Catholic School offer a summer program?
Yes, St. Andrew Catholic School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does St. Andrew Catholic School offer?
St. Andrew Catholic School offers 11 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball. St. Andrew Catholic School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is St. Andrew Catholic School's ranking?
St. Andrew Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Andrew Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Andrew Catholic School is Jan. 31 / Mar. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 / Mar. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Andrew Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards