Pasadena Christian School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 411 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,590
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 21 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Prescribed Student Dress Code)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Choral Workshop (4th & 5th Grade Choir), Instrumental Music/Orchestra, JH Speech & Drama, JH Student Council, Joyful Sounds (3rd & 4th Grade Choir), Kingdom Kids (1st & 2nd Grade Choir), Regional Art Faire
Pasadena Christian School offers its students:
- Nurturing, caring, credentialed teachers who receive on-going staff development.
- A rigorous academic enviroment in the core subjects.
- Instruction integrated with interactive technology across the curriculum.
- Hands-on instruction in math and science.
- Instruction in classroom, choral, and instrumental music as well as art, drama, speech, physical education, Spanish, and computer technology.
- A competitive sports program at the Junior High.
- Field trips at all grade levels and extended field trips in 4th-8th grades.
Endorse Pasadena Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards