Pasadena Christian School
- The primary mission of Pasadena Christian School is to provide its students with the academic training and spiritual nurture needed to become men and women who are worthy representatives of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Working together with the family and the local church, we seek to provide our students with the foundation necessary to become people whose lives reflect an uncompromising commitment to Christ, who are people of unquestioned integrity, and who pursue excellence in whatever they do.
- Working in cooperation with parents, the goal of Pasadena Christian School is to provide a high quality academic education based on biblical values and principles.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||458 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 22 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,251|
|Tuition Notes||Annual Tuition: $3,680-$13,740(PreSchool-2 , 3, and 5 day programs, full day or am only) $12,251 (TK-6), $13,669 (7th), $16,069 (8th-includes 7-day East Coast History Tour)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Betty St. Peter|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Regional Math Olympics, Regional Speech Meet, Regional Spelling Bee|
Arts and Music Programs:
Choral Workshop (4th & 5th Grade Choir), Instrumental Music/Orchestra, JH Speech & Drama, JH Student Council, Joyful Sounds (3rd & 4th Grade Choir), Kingdom Kids (1st & 2nd Grade Choir), Regional Art Faire
Pasadena Christian School offers its students:
- Nurturing, caring, credentialed teachers who receive on-going staff development.
- A rigorous academic enviroment in the core subjects.
- Instruction integrated with interactive technology across the curriculum.
- Hands-on instruction in math and science.
- Instruction in classroom, choral, and instrumental music as well as art, drama, speech, physical education, Spanish, and computer technology.
- A competitive sports program at the Junior High.
- Field trips at all grade levels and extended field trips in 4th-8th grades.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: NS-8 | 347 students
1720 Kinneloa Canyon Rd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)798-8989 2.9 NS-8
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)396-6300 2.6 K-12
As parents of children with different talents, our family searched for a school that not only reinforced the Christian morals and values that we instilled but offered a challenging and differentiated academic environment. After educating our family at Pasadena Christian School for more than twelve years, we discovered that our expectations were not only met but exceeded! Pasadena Christian School offers a reasonable priced Christ-centered program with high academic standards that encouraged our children to excel in music, art, public speaking, athletics, technology and foreign language. Following our children's middle school graduations, they were equipped to attend the best college preparatory high schools in our area.
- Posted by Parent - redsu