St Philip The Apostle School
Tel: (626) 795-9691
- St Philip The Apostle School's mission is to provide a child centered learning environment in which the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical needs of each child are met.
- As an essential component of the teaching ministry of Saint Philip the Apostle Parish, the school provides an exceptional education by integrating catholic values with high academic standards and service to others.
- The school embraces an appreciation of diversity and mutual respect and seeks to inspire each student to adopt his or her unique role as a child of god.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Required from CKW)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 7 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount to active parishioners.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Karen Conley|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Ramirez|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Decathon, Chess Club, Falcon Flyer Newspaper, Speech and Debate, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Dance, Drama, School Choir
- We are a parish school, associated with St. Philip the Apostle Parish.
- We accept parishioner families first, then non parishioner, then non Catholic.
- If you are serious about wanting your child to attend our school, please be a registered parishioner as we seldom have space for non parishioners.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K-8 | 347 students
1720 Kinneloa Canyon Rd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 798-8989 2.8 K-8
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626) 396-6300 0.6 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.