- St Philip The Apostle School's mission is to provide a child centered learning environment in which the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical needs of each child are met.
- As an essential component of the teaching ministry of Saint Philip the Apostle Parish, the school provides an exceptional education by integrating catholic values with high academic standards and service to others.
- The school embraces an appreciation of diversity and mutual respect and seeks to inspire each student to adopt his or her unique role as a child of god.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||548 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniform Required from CKW)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,550|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount to active parishioners.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Karen Conley|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Ramirez|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathon, Chess Club, Dance, Drama, Falcon Flyer Newspaper, School Choir, Speech and Debate, Student Council Chess Club, Dance, Drama, School Choir, Academic Decathon,
Falcon Flyer Newspaper,
Speech and Debate,
- We are a parish school, associated with St. Philip the Apostle Parish.
- We accept parishioner families first, then non parishioner, then non Catholic.
- If you are serious about wanting your child to attend our school, please be a registered parishioner as we seldom have space for non parishioners.
People that viewed St. Philip The Apostle School also viewed these schools: St Elizabeth Parish School, International School of Los Angeles - LOS FELIZ CAMPUS, St. Monica Academy, Pasadena Christian School and Polytechnic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AltadenaGrades: K-8 | 221 students
1840 Lake Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
Los AngelesGrades: PK-5 | 348 students
4155 Russell Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
MontroseGrades: 1-12 | 229 students
2361 Del Mar Rd.
Montrose, CA 91020
PasadenaGrades: NS-8 | 456 students
1515 N Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91104
PasadenaGrades: KG-12 | 859 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.