Villa Esperanza Services
Villa Esperanza Services places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- All classrooms maintain a minimum of a 1 to 3 staff to child ratio. One-on-one assistance is provided to children for whom such help is IEP mandated. All education programs follow the state adopted standards, striving to provide children with the skills they need to be successful.
- Our best practices include: • SEACO – Curriculum Guide• Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)• Augmentative Technology• TEACCH Strategies• Visual supports including social stories• Positive Behavior Support• Naturalistic Teaching Strategies• Community-based instruction• Provisions of sensory integration Classrooms have been designed and developed with our children’s needs in mind.
- Placement criteria includes: age, strengths, present levels of performance, and behavioral challenges. As a non-public school (NPS), funding is contracted with school districts and regional centers through the Individual Education plan (IEP) process. Private pay options are also available.
- Our classrooms include:
- Elementary School (5-10 years old)
- Middle School (11-14 years old)
- High School (14-22 years old)Lifeskills, Transitional, Career Exploration and Employment
Endorse Villa Esperanza Services. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards