- The Elliott Institute is a certified Non-Public School and Clinic specializing in academic, language, and behavior intervention as well as treatment of children with special needs.
- We offer an Integrated Educational Program which includes academics, language and behavior intervention.
- There is limited enrollment for 3 classrooms. Our classroom ratio is 2:1.
- 1:1 Aides are provided per IEP's. Our goal is to return the students to full inclusions with or without an aide or to the special education classroom in their own neighborhood schools.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We contract with various school districts.|
|Admissions Director||Alicia A. Elliott|
|Admissions Associate||Laura Hodge|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 163 students
1955 Fremont Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030
(323)257-3006 8.6 PK-12
- Pasadena Grades: 2-12 | 59 students
2116 East Villa Street
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)449-2919 8.5 2-12
- Pasadena Grades: 1-12 | 121 students
971 N Altadena Dr
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)791-1255 8.6 1-12
- Pasadena Grades: 2-12 | 81 students
940 Avenue 64
Pasadena, CA 91105
(323)254-2274 7.2 2-12
- Alhambra Grades: 4-12 | 101 students
9 N Almansor St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)308-4521 10.6 4-12
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.