Haynes Education Center
- Haynes Education Center is a special education facility that offers a highly individualized program.
- The school accommodates elementary and secondary level students not able to attend regular or special education classes in local school districts.
- Our program serves both students from our residential program as well as those from the local community.
- We provide both clinical services during the day and an after school day treatment program to address each students individual needs.
- Haynes Education Center currently serves children Kindergarten to 12th graders.
- The younger students and the older students that need special attention are in self contained classrooms where they spend their day with the same teacher and aide.
- The Middle and High School students rotate classes between several teachers, making their school experience more like what they will face when they transition to the public school.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: 2-12 | 59 students
2116 East Villa Street
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)449-2919 20.1 2-12
- South Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 163 students
1955 Fremont Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030
(323)257-3006 22.6 PK-12
- Alhambra Grades: 4-12 | 101 students
9 N Almansor St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)308-4521 21.1 4-12
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 361.7 4-12
- Berkeley Grades: 5
2855 Telegraph Ave. Suite 312
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)845-1321 359.6 5
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.