Haynes Education Center
- Haynes Education Center is a special education facility that offers a highly individualized program.
- The school accommodates elementary and secondary level students not able to attend regular or special education classes in local school districts.
- Our program serves both students from our residential program as well as those from the local community.
- We provide both clinical services during the day and an after school day treatment program to address each students individual needs.
- Haynes Education Center currently serves children Kindergarten to 12th graders.
- The younger students and the older students that need special attention are in self contained classrooms where they spend their day with the same teacher and aide.
- The Middle and High School students rotate classes between several teachers, making their school experience more like what they will face when they transition to the public school.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: 2-12 | 59 students
2116 East Villa Street
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)449-2919 20.1 2-12
- South Pasadena Grades: NS-12 | 163 students
1955 Fremont Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030
(323)257-3006 22.6 NS-12
- Alhambra Grades: 4-12 | 101 students
9 N Almansor St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)308-4521 21.1 4-12
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 361.7 4-12
- Berkeley Grades: 5
2855 Telegraph Ave. Suite 312
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)845-1321 359.6 5
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.