- Holy Angels School is a Catholic parish school serving students from pre-Kindergarten to eighth grade.
- Our priority is to provide a secure, safe and nuturing environment, that challenges our students to live Christ's gospel message.
- We are dedicated to facilitating our students' academic, spiritual and emotional development.
- We provide a superior educational program designed to foster innovative learners who demonstrate mastery across the curriculum.
- Special care is given to ensure our program emphasizes social responsibility, the importance of physical and mental health and a profound respect for the dignity of life and for the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San MarinoGrades: K-8 | 258 students
2955 Huntington Dr
San Marino, CA 91108
ArcadiaGrades: K-8 | 217 students
240 W Colorado Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91007
ArcadiaGrades: PK-8 | 317 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
Sierra MadreGrades: KG-8 | 169 students
192 N Baldwin Ave
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
San GabrielGrades: K-8 | 540 students
117 North Pine Street
San Gabriel, CA 91775
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.