Holy Angels School
- Holy Angels School is a Catholic parish school serving students from pre-Kindergarten to eighth grade.
- Our priority is to provide a secure, safe and nuturing environment, that challenges our students to live Christ's gospel message.
- We are dedicated to facilitating our students' academic, spiritual and emotional development.
- We provide a superior educational program designed to foster innovative learners who demonstrate mastery across the curriculum.
- Special care is given to ensure our program emphasizes social responsibility, the importance of physical and mental health and a profound respect for the dignity of life and for the world in which we live.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||321 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Marino Grades: NS-8 | 265 students
2955 Huntington Dr
San Marino, CA 91108
(626)796-8223 2.7 NS-8
- Arcadia Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 1.2 NS-8
- Monrovia Grades: K-8 | 124 students
2701 Peck Rd
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)447-8262 2.5 K-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?