Ss Felicitas & Perpetua School
- Saints Felicitas and Perpetua is a Catholic elementary school serving children in grades kindergarten through 8th.
- The school is housed in a two-story structure at Huntington Drive in San Marino.
- Each class averages less than 30 students. In addition to nine regular classrooms, our school has special rooms for art/science/extended day care and a technology and library center.
- Our resource support teachers facilitate differentiated instruction and provide Language Arts and math support for students who have been identified with special needs.
- Resource support is provided through pull-out, small group setting and in class support as well as enrichment for students who need the challenge.
- In 2007, Saints Felicitas and Perpetua School was awarded the highest accreditation - full six years - from WASC, the Western Association of School and Colleges and the Western Catholic Education Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||265 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner-Participating $3800 per child Non-Parishioner/Non-Active Parishioner $4500 per child Non-Participating- No Service $6200 per child|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Patricia Aparicio|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Jo Alvarado|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Softball,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Computer Classes, Music, Spanish|
- Saints Felicitas and Perpetua provides a challenging comprehensive curriculum for each student that fulfills the school's philosophy and mission. We foster Catholic values, academic excellence and community pride. The administration and staff are committed to our school-wide learning expectations. The school offers a full-day Kindergarten program. The curriculum includes: religion, math, reading, language arts, science, social studies, computer education, music, physical education and art. We also have an Athletic Program that is available to our students. The mission of Saints Felicitas and Perpetua Catholic School, supported by the Pastor, religious and lay staff, parents and parish community, is designed to foster the holistic development of each child through a religious-based academic curriculum which instills a love of learning, the value of service, and respect for all people. Saints Felicitas and Perpetua School promotes the education of our students in a nurturing Catholic environment that fosters the growth of the whole child ' intellectually, spiritually, psychologically, socially and physically. We promote the teachings of the Catholic Church, inclusive of diverse cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds. We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children and we value and encourage their participation. We are committed to a true partnership with parents and parish community to promote Christ-centered education with the highest moral and academic standards.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
360 Campus Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626)447-6312 2.7 PK-8
- Arcadia Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 3.6 NS-8
- Monrovia Grades: NS-8 | 124 students
2701 Peck Rd
Monrovia, CA 91016
(626)447-8262 5.1 NS-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.