- Saints Felicitas and Perpetua is a Catholic elementary school serving children in grades kindergarten through 8th.
- The school is housed in a two-story structure at Huntington Drive in San Marino.
- Each class averages less than 30 students. In addition to nine regular classrooms, our school has special rooms for art/science/extended day care and a technology and library center.
- Our resource support teachers facilitate differentiated instruction and provide Language Arts and math support for students who have been identified with special needs.
- Resource support is provided through pull-out, small group setting and in class support as well as enrichment for students who need the challenge.
- In 2007, Saints Felicitas and Perpetua School was awarded the highest accreditation - full six years - from WASC, the Western Association of School and Colleges and the Western Catholic Education Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner-Participating $3800 per child Non-Parishioner/Non-Active Parishioner $4500 per child Non-Participating- No Service $6200 per child|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Patricia Aparicio|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Jo Alvarado|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Softball, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Flag Football, Softball,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Computer Classes, Music, Spanish Choir, Music, Spanish, Computer Classes,
- Saints Felicitas and Perpetua provides a challenging comprehensive curriculum for each student that fulfills the school's philosophy and mission. We foster Catholic values, academic excellence and community pride. The administration and staff are committed to our school-wide learning expectations. The school offers a full-day Kindergarten program. The curriculum includes: religion, math, reading, language arts, science, social studies, computer education, music, physical education and art. We also have an Athletic Program that is available to our students. The mission of Saints Felicitas and Perpetua Catholic School, supported by the Pastor, religious and lay staff, parents and parish community, is designed to foster the holistic development of each child through a religious-based academic curriculum which instills a love of learning, the value of service, and respect for all people. Saints Felicitas and Perpetua School promotes the education of our students in a nurturing Catholic environment that fosters the growth of the whole child ' intellectually, spiritually, psychologically, socially and physically. We promote the teachings of the Catholic Church, inclusive of diverse cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds. We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children and we value and encourage their participation. We are committed to a true partnership with parents and parish community to promote Christ-centered education with the highest moral and academic standards.
Profile last updated: 09/11/2015
People that viewed Ss Felicitas & Perpetua School also viewed these schools: The Gooden School, Holy Angels School, Barnhart School, Bethany Christian School and Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sierra MadreGrades: KG-8 | 169 students
192 N Baldwin Ave
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
ArcadiaGrades: PK-8 | 300 students
360 Campus Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007
ArcadiaGrades: K-8 | 217 students
240 W Colorado Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91007
Sierra MadreGrades: NS-8 | 160 students
93 N Baldwin Ave, Suite B
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
MonroviaGrades: KG-8 | 169 students
2701 Peck Rd
Monrovia, CA 91016
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.