San Gabriel Christian School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 184 students
- Yearly Tuition: $11,150
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- San Gabriel Christian School exists to extend the ministry of San Gabriel Community Church into the community by offering the highest quality education in an environment that encourages the development of committed followers of Jesus Christ.
- Established in 1949 as a ministry of San Gabriel Community Church, San Gabriel Christian School has consistently offered a Christ-centered quality education for over years. The formation of the school can be traced to the late 1800s when a group of Bible-believers met in a home to study God`s Word. Out of this Bible study, grew San Gabriel Community Church. The Bible was at the heart of the preaching/teaching ministry of the church. The church had a vision for the future, and in a significant step of faith, established San Gabriel Christian School in 1949. As the school grew, it was soon evident that more space was needed, so in the 1950s and 1960s, additional land was purchased and the 18-classroom Stewart Building was erected. Years later, a multi-purpose building/gymnasium was constructed with additional classrooms.
- San Gabriel Christian School has provided an excellent Christ-centered education to thousands of students in the San Gabriel Valley. Students continue to be impacted by the gospel, a caring staff, a quality education, and an unwavering commitment to God`s Word. SGCS provides a challenging course of study emphasizing reading and mathematics and focus in the core academic subject areas of English, Bible, history, and science. We offer a robust education with specialty teachers in art, vocal and instrumental music, physical education, library, special education, English Language development, and foreign language. We continue to progress in our teaching methodology with the implementation of our one-to-one iPad program in 4th-8th grade. We strive to glorify God by providing academic excellence in a Christ-centered curriculum and are accredited by both the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The majority of our our students score in the top 15% of national norms on annual state testing, with most of our middle school students scoring at the post-high school level.The school has long established its desire to uphold the whole child; academically, socially, physically and spiritually.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does San Gabriel Christian School cost?
San Gabriel Christian School's tuition is approximately $11,150 for private students.
Does San Gabriel Christian School offer a summer program?
Yes, San Gabriel Christian School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does San Gabriel Christian School offer?
San Gabriel Christian School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for San Gabriel Christian School?
The application deadline for San Gabriel Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the San Gabriel Christian School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse San Gabriel Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards