San Gabriel Mission Elementary School
Tel: (626) 281-2454
- Now in our 100th year of service, San Gabriel Mission Elementary, adjacent to the historical San Gabriel Mission, is one of California`s longest operating Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade parish schools.
- We are committed to academic excellence through a standards-based curriculum, which is enriched by the Dominican and Claretian charisms of sharing the Word and Truth of Jesus Christ.
- We are dedicated to developing each child`s full potential through our Schoolwide Learning Expectations.
- As a faith-based community, students, parents, teachers, staff, administration, and clergy witness the Gospel message through worship, community service and daily life experiences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,450|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sister Sharon Dempsey|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?