Emmaus Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Emmaus Lutheran Church and school is a great place to be.
- We offer Christ-centered education for children age three through grade eight.
- The classroom day consists of the core-curriculum subjects of math, reading, language arts, science, social studies and PE. In addition, children are taught basic Bible truths every day.
- Rounding out our program, the students experience classes in art, music, drama, computer, health, and current events.
- We are building a foundation in each child's life through strong academics in a Christian setting.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Gabriel Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
416 S Mission Dr
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626)281-2454 0.9 PK-8
- Alhambra Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5778 2.4 PK-8
- Montrose Grades: 1-12 | 229 students
2361 Del Mar Rd.
Montrose, CA 91020
(818)369-7310 10.9 1-12
- San Gabriel Grades: K-12 | 518 students
8827 E Broadway
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626)292-1156 2.4 K-12
Hi,my son is age 11,grade 5. I want to know summer school in 2016. And I want to attend your school to study.
- Posted by Parent - wensh
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.