Emmaus Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Emmaus Lutheran Church and school is a great place to be.
- We offer Christ-centered education for children age three through grade eight.
- The classroom day consists of the core-curriculum subjects of math, reading, language arts, science, social studies and PE. In addition, children are taught basic Bible truths every day.
- Rounding out our program, the students experience classes in art, music, drama, computer, health, and current events.
- We are building a foundation in each child's life through strong academics in a Christian setting.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Gabriel Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
416 S Mission Dr
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626)281-2454 0.9 PK-8
- Alhambra Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5778 2.4 PK-8
- Montrose Grades: 1-12 | 229 students
2361 Del Mar Rd.
Montrose, CA 91020
(818)369-7310 10.9 1-12
- San Gabriel Grades: K-12 | 518 students
8827 E Broadway
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626)292-1156 2.4 K-12
Hi,my son is age 11,grade 5. I want to know summer school in 2016. And I want to attend your school to study.
- Posted by Parent - wensh
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.