Emmaus Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Emmaus Lutheran Church and school is a great place to be.
- We offer Christ-centered education for children age three through grade eight.
- The classroom day consists of the core-curriculum subjects of math, reading, language arts, science, social studies and PE. In addition, children are taught basic Bible truths every day.
- Rounding out our program, the students experience classes in art, music, drama, computer, health, and current events.
- We are building a foundation in each child's life through strong academics in a Christian setting.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San GabrielGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
416 S Mission Dr
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- San GabrielGrades: KG-12 | 486 students
8827 E Broadway
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- AlhambraGrades: K-9 | 204 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
- MontroseGrades: 1-12 | 229 students
2361 Del Mar Rd.
Montrose, CA 91020
- AlhambraGrades: PK-7 | 224 students
29 S Electric Avenue
Alhambra, CA 91801
Hi,my son is age 11,grade 5. I want to know summer school in 2016. And I want to attend your school to study.
- Posted by Parent - wensh
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.