- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 214 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / Sep. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Lands' End Uniforms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- That every student has the innate ability to experience academic success.
- That the best education is one that assists the student in developing effective study habits, including active listening, critical thinking, disciplined effort, and collaboration skills.
- That fostering the development of social, ethical, creative, communication, and physical skills is an essential part of a well-rounded education.
- That the education of children is an active partnership between the school and the family.
- That offering students varied leadership opportunities develops the skills necessary to contribute in a meaningful way to their community.
- That the gift of access to a quality education carries with it certain moral obligations for service to others and the broader community.
- That the cultivation of a student`s spiritual and emotional health builds a foundation for strength, courage, grit, humility, gratitude, and integrity.
- That belonging to a strong community that practices compassion and inclusion helps children to develop heart, a positive moral character, and a strong sense of self-worth.
Endorse Clairbourn School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards