St. Thomas More School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 188 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,266
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The goal of Saint Thomas More School is to teach young people to integrate Christian values into all aspects of life and encourage them to grow in their relationships with God, in their self-worth, and in their respect for one another. We provide students with educational and social skills needed to be active, productive members of the Church and community. School-Wide Goals
- to teach Christ-centered values
- to maintain a qualified teaching staff
- to foster Christian leadership in service
- to involve parents in partnership
- to foster respect for cultural diversity
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Thomas More School cost?
St. Thomas More School's tuition is approximately $4,266 for private students.
What sports does St. Thomas More School offer?
St. Thomas More School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football and Volleyball.
What is St. Thomas More School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Thomas More School?
The application deadline for St. Thomas More School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Thomas More School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards