St. Thomas More School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 188 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,266
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Mary Helen Lazo
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Cheerleading, Chess Club, Choir, CYO Sports, Liturgical Dance, Music, Scouts, Student Government
- The goal of Saint Thomas More School is to teach young people to integrate Christian values into all aspects of life and encourage them to grow in their relationships with God, in their self-worth, and in their respect for one another. We provide students with educational and social skills needed to be active, productive members of the Church and community. School-Wide Goals
- to teach Christ-centered values
- to maintain a qualified teaching staff
- to foster Christian leadership in service
- to involve parents in partnership
- to foster respect for cultural diversity
Endorse St. Thomas More School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.