Foothill Preparatory School
Tel: (626) 282-9936
- First Presbyterian School is dedicated to maximizing the creative, professional and academic potential of each student.
- Classes are deliberately kept small to ensure academic excellence for each of the school's students.
- Faculty members are carefully selected from leading universities throughout the United States, many of whom have studied abroad as well as in the United States.
- The faculty prides itself on acquiring superior teaching techniques, as well as pursuing innovative curriculum development methods.
- Additionally, they maintain an active rapport with the schools from which they have graduated serving as liaisons to students who wish to attend the same schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.