St Therese Carmelite School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (626) 289-3364
- We, the Faith Community of Saint Therese School embrace the Spirit of the Carmelite Order that established our school based on the Gospel values of Jesus Christ.
- We exists as a living example of a Catholic Family Community in which all members assume responsibility for the education of the students from Kindergarten through Eighth Grades.
- We recognize the development of each child as a responsibility to their spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and creative development in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
- There is a close cooperation with parents, the primary educators of our students.
- This collaboration provides our students with opportunities for growth in the Catholic faith, Christian responsibility, and living and learning skills for the future.
- We provide a strong education in all curriculum areas, especially in these subjects: vocabulary, reading, language arts, mathematics, social studies, and science.
- These skills give our students a firm foundation for success in high school.
- In this Catholic-Christian environment, we impart skills and values so that our students are able to cope with pressures of life and the modern world.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: K-8 | 188 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626) 284-5778 2.5 K-8
I just want to thank the teachers for giving my daughter a quality education.
- Posted by Parent - jesse
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.