Granada Park Umc Nursery School And Kindergarten
- We are a non-profit school catering (year-round) to preschool and kindergarten children, 2 years 9 months to 5 years of age.
- We first opened our door in 1966 and since then we have offered high-quality learning programs to support children from diverse backgrounds and supplement the home in meeting the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the children and to help each child develop his or her self-esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: 9-12 | 291 students
1701 W Ramona Road
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)282-4151 0.2 9-12
- Alhambra Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5778 0.4 PK-8
- Monterey Park Grades: K | 120 students
507 N Chandler Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626)282-2919 0.6 K
- Alhambra Grades: K | 43 students
700 Front St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)284-6558 1.3 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.