Granada Park Umc Nursery School And Kindergarten
- We are a non-profit school catering (year-round) to preschool and kindergarten children, 2 years 9 months to 5 years of age.
- We first opened our door in 1966 and since then we have offered high-quality learning programs to support children from diverse backgrounds and supplement the home in meeting the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the children and to help each child develop his or her self-esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: NS-8 | 234 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5778 0.4 NS-8
- Monterey Park Grades: K | 120 students
507 N Chandler Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626)282-2919 0.6 K
- Alhambra Grades: K | 43 students
700 Front St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)284-6558 1.3 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.