Granada Park Umc Nursery School And Kindergarten
- We are a non-profit school catering (year-round) to preschool and kindergarten children, 2 years 9 months to 5 years of age.
- We first opened our door in 1966 and since then we have offered high-quality learning programs to support children from diverse backgrounds and supplement the home in meeting the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the children and to help each child develop his or her self-esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: PK-K | 29 students
2216 Fremont Ave #18
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626) 628-8327 0.3 PK-K
- Alhambra Grades: K-8 | 188 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626) 284-5778 0.4 K-8
- Monterey Park Grades: PK-K | 120 students
507 N Chandler Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626) 282-2919 0.6 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?