Granada Park Umc Nursery School And Kindergarten
- We are a non-profit school catering (year-round) to preschool and kindergarten children, 2 years 9 months to 5 years of age.
- We first opened our door in 1966 and since then we have offered high-quality learning programs to support children from diverse backgrounds and supplement the home in meeting the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the children and to help each child develop his or her self-esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: NS-8 | 234 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5778 0.4 NS-8
- Monterey Park Grades: K | 120 students
507 N Chandler Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626)282-2919 0.6 K
- Alhambra Grades: K | 43 students
700 Front St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)284-6558 1.3 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.