Granada Park Umc Nursery School And Kindergarten
- We are a non-profit school catering (year-round) to preschool and kindergarten children, 2 years 9 months to 5 years of age.
- We first opened our door in 1966 and since then we have offered high-quality learning programs to support children from diverse backgrounds and supplement the home in meeting the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the children and to help each child develop his or her self-esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: 9-12 | 291 students
1701 W Ramona Road
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)282-4151 0.2 9-12
- Alhambra Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
2510 S Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626)284-5778 0.4 PK-8
- Monterey Park Grades: K | 120 students
507 N Chandler Ave
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626)282-2919 0.6 K
- Alhambra Grades: K | 43 students
700 Front St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)284-6558 1.3 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.