Meher Montessori School
- Founded in 1972 by Executive Director John Page, Meher Montessori School is an AMI accredited Montessori school serving children from 2 1/2-12 years of age.
- A Meher Montessori education fosters independent, free thinking children.
- A Meher Montessori environment greatly encourages self-discipline, self-confidence and high academic standards while developing inner discipline and a sense of responsibility.
- Freedom of speech, freedom of movement and freedom of association is a normal part of Meher Montessori school life. Your child will want to do what is right because it feels good, not because they are fearful of the results of doing wrong.
Meher Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Adela Munoz|
|Admissions Associate||Elodia Chavez|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
After school art, chess, dance, gymnastics, music, tennis
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K | 64 students
355 W Green St
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-4505 7.4 K
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 8.1 PK-K
- Pasadena Grades: PK-K | 176 students
714 W California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)397-1372 6.9 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.