Monterey Park Christian School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 144 students
- Yearly Tuition: $520
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- MPCS maintains a ratio of 12 students to 1 teacher. Our youngest class (3 year olds) has a ratio of 8 students to 1 teacher. We offer 3 days - 5 days per week enrollment, part-time (8:00 - 12:15 or 1:30) and full-time (7:00AM - 6:00 PM). Beginning September 2014 we will be offering Mandarin and Spanish during our afternoon activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Monterey Park Christian School cost?
Monterey Park Christian School's tuition is approximately $520 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Monterey Park Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Monterey Park Christian School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
When is the application deadline for Monterey Park Christian School?
The application deadline for Monterey Park Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Monterey Park Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards