Monterey Park Christian School
- At Monterey Park Christian School we commit to caring for each child with the love of Jesus.
- Our curriculum is academic blended with hands-on activities. Our ultimate goal is to partner with parents to raise confident, responsible children that live the joyful, abundant life promised by Jesus Christ.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Children needing one on one care|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$520|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool: $376-$642/mo. 3-5 days per week, part-time to full-time PreK:$356 - $623/mo. Kinder $561/mo.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$120|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Wong|
- MPCS maintains a ratio of 12 students to 1 teacher. Our youngest class (3 year olds) has a ratio of 8 students to 1 teacher. We offer 3 days - 5 days per week enrollment, part-time (8:00 - 12:15 or 1:30) and full-time (7:00AM - 6:00 PM). Beginning September 2014 we will be offering Mandarin and Spanish during our afternoon activities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monterey Park Grades: PK-K | 87 students
333 S. Garfield Avenue
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626)573-8116 1.3 PK-K
- Monterey Park Grades: K-8 | 154 students
1501 S Atlantic Blvd
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(323)261-6583 0.7 K-8
- Arcadia Grades: K-5 | 128 students
1307 E. Longden Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)442-7737 6.6 K-5
- Montebello Grades: NS-8 | 514 students
840 N Garfield Ave
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)728-5435 0.8 NS-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.