Monterey Park Christian School
At Monterey Park Christian School we commit to caring for each child with the love of Jesus.
Our curriculum is academic blended with hands-on activities. Our ultimate goal is to partner with parents to raise confident, responsible children that live the joyful, abundant life promised by Jesus Christ.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 144 students
- Yearly Tuition: $520
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Children needing one on one care
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Preschool: $376-$642/mo. 3-5 days per week, part-time to full-time PreK:$356 - $623/mo. Kinder $561/mo.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- MPCS maintains a ratio of 12 students to 1 teacher. Our youngest class (3 year olds) has a ratio of 8 students to 1 teacher. We offer 3 days - 5 days per week enrollment, part-time (8:00 - 12:15 or 1:30) and full-time (7:00AM - 6:00 PM). Beginning September 2014 we will be offering Mandarin and Spanish during our afternoon activities.
Endorse Monterey Park Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.