Monterey Park Christian School
- At Monterey Park Christian School we commit to caring for each child with the love of Jesus.
- Our curriculum is academic blended with hands-on activities. Our ultimate goal is to partner with parents to raise confident, responsible children that live the joyful, abundant life promised by Jesus Christ.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Children needing one on one care|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$520|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool: $376-$642/mo. 3-5 days per week, part-time to full-time PreK:$356 - $623/mo. Kinder $561/mo.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$120|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Wong|
- MPCS maintains a ratio of 12 students to 1 teacher. Our youngest class (3 year olds) has a ratio of 8 students to 1 teacher. We offer 3 days - 5 days per week enrollment, part-time (8:00 - 12:15 or 1:30) and full-time (7:00AM - 6:00 PM). Beginning September 2014 we will be offering Mandarin and Spanish during our afternoon activities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monterey Park Grades: PK-K | 87 students
333 S. Garfield Avenue
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(626)573-8116 1.3 PK-K
- Monterey Park Grades: K-8 | 154 students
1501 S Atlantic Blvd
Monterey Park, CA 91754
(323)261-6583 0.7 K-8
- Arcadia Grades: K-5 | 128 students
1307 E. Longden Ave.
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)442-7737 6.6 K-5
- Montebello Grades: NS-8 | 514 students
840 N Garfield Ave
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)728-5435 0.8 NS-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.