Pearl Preparatory School
Pearl Preparatory School Photo #2 - Pearl Prep uses a hands-on approach to education. All students go on monthly field trips in coordination with the classroom curriculum.
Pearl Preparatory School Photo #3 - Pearl offers beginning band and recorder band to our 4th and 5th graders, so that all students will learn how to read music before graduating from Pearl. These bands perform at least three times throughout the school year.
Pearl Preparatory School Photo #4 - Pearl has a comprehensive computer curriculum that teaches students how to do word processing, publishing, spreadsheets and Power Point presentations as young as 1st grade.
Pearl Preparatory School Photo #5 - Pearl strives to "Inspire Desire" within our students. We at Pearl believe that students learn more when they are having fun!
Pearl Preparatory School Photo #6 - Pearl has a strong academic curriculum to prepare our students for college prep education. Students also compete academically in math and spelling competitions.
Pearl Preparatory School Photo #7 - Pearl offers a wide variety of performing arts. Students will participate in the all-school choir and will perform before a large audience at least three times a year.
Pearl Preparatory School Photo #8 - Academic success is important at Pearl. With our hands-on approach, our students score one to two years advanced in the major core subjects based on national standardized tests.
Pearl Preparatory School Photo #9 - Students attend science camps each year including trips to Catalina Island, a covered wagon trip in Palm Desert and sailing on a Tall Ship in San Diego.
- Pearl Preparatory School was established to promote the comprehensive development of the average child through a stimulating, synergetic and wholesome environment.
- Pearl places a strong emphasis on character development throughout all aspects of the child's life including respect, self-discipline and basic moral and ethical values.
- Pearl Preparatory School provides a safe, nurturing environment that allows a child to learn without distraction.
- The school's gated campus is equipped with modern structures and buildings that reinforce the safety and security of the learning environment.
- Careful supervision by the school's faculty and staff further enhances a setting devoted to the child's well-being.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,600|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid is available|
|Admissions Director||Michaela Ixta|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Drill Team, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Drill Team, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts & Crafts Classes, Chess Classes & Tournaments, Computer Programming, Elective Classes: Lego & KNex Engineering, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
All School Choir, Beginning Band, Drama, Hand Bell Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Kare Youth League After-School Sports
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alhambra Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
29 S Electric Avenue
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)282-5695 6.4 PK-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 2 PK-8
- Bell Gardens Grades: NS-8 | 71 students
6262 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)773-3968 10.6 NS-8
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.