Arcadia Montessori School
- At Arcadia Montessori School, our mission is to provide a warm, nurturing environment with academic instruction that will guide children to develop to their fullest potential.
- Through a prepared environment, each child is encouraged to learn and explore their interests.
- The Montessori environment provides an opportunity for young children to develop to their fullest potential.
- The classroom is designed with great precision providing a prepared environment which stimulates the child's natural desire to learn and explore.
- The young child's mind is like a sponge and his/her curiosity is at a peak during these early years.
- This enables the child to form patterns of learning that serve throughout life.
- Each child's learning experience is unique and tailored to meet his or her needs.
- The children are able to progress as rapidly as their skills and interests indicate.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K | 64 students
355 W Green St
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-4505 7.4 K
- Alhambra Grades: PK-6 | 201 students
2221 Poplar Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)284-0840 7 PK-6
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.