Arcadia Montessori School
- At Arcadia Montessori School, our mission is to provide a warm, nurturing environment with academic instruction that will guide children to develop to their fullest potential.
- Through a prepared environment, each child is encouraged to learn and explore their interests.
- The Montessori environment provides an opportunity for young children to develop to their fullest potential.
- The classroom is designed with great precision providing a prepared environment which stimulates the child's natural desire to learn and explore.
- The young child's mind is like a sponge and his/her curiosity is at a peak during these early years.
- This enables the child to form patterns of learning that serve throughout life.
- Each child's learning experience is unique and tailored to meet his or her needs.
- The children are able to progress as rapidly as their skills and interests indicate.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K | 64 students
355 W Green St
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)792-4505 7.4 K
- Alhambra Grades: PK-6 | 201 students
2221 Poplar Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)284-0840 7 PK-6
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.