Arcadia Montessori School
Tel: (626) 447-3513
- At Arcadia Montessori School, our mission is to provide a warm, nurturing environment with academic instruction that will guide children to develop to their fullest potential.
- Through a prepared environment, each child is encouraged to learn and explore their interests.
- The Montessori environment provides an opportunity for young children to develop to their fullest potential.
- The classroom is designed with great precision providing a prepared environment which stimulates the child's natural desire to learn and explore.
- The young child's mind is like a sponge and his/her curiosity is at a peak during these early years.
- This enables the child to form patterns of learning that serve throughout life.
- Each child's learning experience is unique and tailored to meet his or her needs.
- The children are able to progress as rapidly as their skills and interests indicate.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K | 64 students
355 W Green St
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 792-4505 7.4 K
- Alhambra Grades: PK-5 | 220 students
2221 Poplar Blvd
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626) 284-0840 7 PK-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?