Pacific Oaks Children's School
Tel: (626) 397-1372
- Pacific Oaks, located on campuses in Pasadena and Oakland, California, as well as online, is a unique educational institution offering upper division and graduate-level college programs in human development, counseling and teaching credentials.
- The Children's School, serving infants through kindergarten age children and their parents, is located in Pasadena.
- Pacific Oaks is an independent institution of learning influenced by its Quaker heritage and dedicated to principles of social justice, respect for diversity, and the valuing of the uniqueness of each person.
- Its primary focus is placed upon all needs of young children and their families, and all those who, in a direct or indirect manner, touch their lives each day.
- Education at Pacific Oaks includes academic, research, clinical, and community outreach components to develop an understanding of those settings within which a child acts and which, in turn, affect a child's development.
- Pacific Oaks promotes educational practices within the institution, profession and public schools that encourage learners to find their own voices, to take stands in the face of opposition, and to exercise competence in collaboration with others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K | 64 students
355 W Green St
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 792-4505 0.8 K
- Pasadena Grades: PK-K | 125 students
280 S Los Robles Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626) 570-1514 1.4 PK-K
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 359 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 792-5940 0.8 PK-12
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626) 447-3513 7.7 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.