American Montessori Pre-school
5.00 (3 reviews)
- American Montessori Pre-school's mission is to make every effort to provide a rewarding school environment in which each child may develop according to his or her own individual abilities and needs.
- We believe and feel that home and school should work closely together to help educate our citizens of tomorrow, so that their world may be a more peaceful and happier place.
- Our aim is to provide a loving and healthy atmosphere where children may learn cooperation and understanding, develop good habits, and progress mentally, physically and socially.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: PK-K | 125 students
280 S Los Robles Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626)570-1514 4.6 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-1 | 54 students
2101 Echo Park Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)663-6053 3.1 PK-1
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
1105 North Laurel Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90046
(323)650-2922 8.6 NS-PK
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 101 students
2880 Rowena Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)662-2663 3 NS-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 37 students
5262 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323)660-7529 5.3 PK-K
Our (almost) 2-year-old daughter has been coming to this "school" (as we call it) for a year now and we are very happy. It truly is a loving place where the teachers show a genuine interest in the kids. I work in the education field and often work on and encourage my daughter to learn skills at home (such as colors, letters, songs) and often find she already knows them :). My daughter regularly asks about her teachers by name when she is not at school and is always happy to see them.
- Posted by Parent - Courtney
We took our two daughters to this school. They both had good experiences. When we took our kids to the public school for kinder the teachers said that our kids were advanced. The teachers at American Montessori gave our kids a good start to their learning.
- Posted by Parent - Maria
This is a good quality school. The staff are always nice and friendly, and caring towards my daughter. Honestly, it's not the fanciest or most modern-looking school in the world, but for me the great care my child receives from her teachers is my priority. My daughter loves coming to school everyday. The fees are pretty reasonable too.
- Posted by Parent - latas
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.