Young People's Village
- Young Peoples Village believe that children need to feel safe; safe to discover their surrounding environment, and experience new things.
- Second, they need to feel cared for. They need to know that they are extraordinarily and exceptionally made.
- Their wounded feelings matter, their sadness is calmed, their happiness is shared, and their victories are praised.
- Children need to be inspired academically as well emotionally, physically and lastly spiritually.
- They need to be exposed to age appropriate curriculum that will allow them to flourish.
- They need to have opportunities to express their creativity and originality.
- Children are social and as they move from parallel play to cooperative play, they need to be guided towards socially acceptable behaviors.
- Children need to be children! Children need to play and pretend and embrace this sacred time in their lives.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$100|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer program fees are 100 to cover events. Tuition does not cover special events at school.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(follow all safe and appropriate dress code )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,000|
|Tuition Notes||2 to 3 year old not potty trained $1000 3 to Kindergarten $900|
- All children need to be updated with all immunizations including TB shots before entering school. All Teachers need to be fingerprinted and scanned through FBI clearance as well as have their 15 core classes before teaching here at Young People's Village.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Gabriel Grades: PK-K | 92 students
5708 N Muscatel Ave
San Gabriel, CA 91775
(626)679-2934 0.4 PK-K
- Temple City Grades: K-12
9451 1/2 Las Tunas Dr,
Temple City, CA 91780
(626)287-7204 0.5 K-12
- San Gabriel Grades: PK-K | 200 students
6539 Rosemead Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91775
(626)287-8321 0.6 PK-K
- San Gabriel Grades: K-12 | 518 students
8827 E Broadway
San Gabriel, CA 91776
(626)292-1156 0.7 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.