Lake Avenue Church School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (626) 844-4755
- The Lake Avenue Church school offers each student an environment for positive, healthy, social development.
- Our teachers are facilitators working to cultivate appropriate communication skills, conflict resolution, and healthy child/child and child/adult relationships.
- The Lake Avenue Church school also uses progressive, creative teaching techniques combine with a traditional emphasis on the fundamentals to create a program where children love to learn.
- Age appropriate academics are presented, practiced and reinforced in a coordinated, continuous program throughout the school.
- Field trips and special on campus activities also promote an appreciation of the diverse people, careers, cultures and experiences that make up our community and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K | 72 students
693 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626) 793-3741 1.5 K
- Altadena Grades: PK-K | 24 students
1923 Allen Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
(626) 798-2865 2.1 PK-K
- Altadena Grades: PK-K | 21 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
(626) 798-1171 2.6 PK-K
I went here as a child and now i am looking to put my son here too.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Dareesa
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?