Lake Avenue Church School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Lake Avenue Church school offers each student an environment for positive, healthy, social development.
- Our teachers are facilitators working to cultivate appropriate communication skills, conflict resolution, and healthy child/child and child/adult relationships.
- The Lake Avenue Church school also uses progressive, creative teaching techniques combine with a traditional emphasis on the fundamentals to create a program where children love to learn.
- Age appropriate academics are presented, practiced and reinforced in a coordinated, continuous program throughout the school.
- Field trips and special on campus activities also promote an appreciation of the diverse people, careers, cultures and experiences that make up our community and our world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K | 72 students
693 S Euclid Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)793-3741 1.5 K
- Altadena Grades: K | 24 students
1923 Allen Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)798-2865 2.1 K
- Altadena Grades: PK-K | 20 students
943 E Altadena Drive
Altadena, CA 91001
(626)798-1171 2.6 PK-K
I went here as a child and now i am looking to put my son here too.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Dareesa
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.